Monday, September 7, 2015

A Dream Come True: Part 15

After the British Museum, Rebekah, Ms. Henry, and I went to tea. Our hotel was adjacent to Kensington Gardens, so we took a little walk through Kensington to get to our tea shop.
The gardens are beautiful!!
Queen Victoria, my favourite monarch.
The Muffin Man Tea Shop is so quaint!! We all agreed that this was a little jewel. If you're in London, visit the Muffin Man.
We all had the Muffin Man Blend Tea, which I also bought to bring home! It's a new favourite tea!
Gracious portions for a low price. And delicious food, too!!! 
We had a lovely time.
After tea, Rebekah and I met up with Stephanie and Ashlyn to walk around London. As we were walking down the street, the girls saw a store called The Forbidden Planet. It was a Geek store with articles for almost every fandom ever. Stephanie walked around with this face for the whole time we were there. Rebekah and I were pracitcally dragging the girls out!!
Ashlyn really, *really* wanted to ride the London Eye, so we all got to go!! It was really cool.
Big Ben!
God is smiling down London. ;) 
Ashlyn was thrilled! 
I think we may have had maybe 6 other people in our little cubicle. We always had a great view. While not the cheepest, it was an incredible experience. I would definitely recommend it. 
We also stopped at Foyles Bookstore. Oh.My.Goodness.Gracious.Me. Five levels of books, a charming children's section: a haven for boo 
My travel buddy Bestie! I'm so glad Rebekah got to come on this trip. She made it so special and we now have many more memories shared.
Shaun the Sheep is all over London.
We also stopped at Foyles Bookstore. Oh.My.Goodness.Gracious.Me. Five levels of books, a charming children's section: a haven for book lovers. 

Goofy Girls!
We finished out our night by stopping at a grocery store to buy ourselves a little picnic dinner and ate in Kensington Gardens. Of course, we stopped by the Peter Pan statue!!

Up next... London with the Chapmans!!

No comments: