Today I went to Sam’s Club, with my mom and younger sister. In the car I studied geography. I labeled states, continents, oceans and hemispheres on maps. When we reached Sam’s Emmy, who is my little sister, spotted a stream of water in the parking-lot. We then walked in to Sam’s. I obtained a buggy and mom presented the membership card to the employee. Next we browsed the electronics. There were laptops t.vs and more.
In the produce section we spotted Mrs. Green and Mrs. Maulden, as they were patiently awaiting the arrival of Mr. Green. When Mr. Green arrived, we chatted for a little while longer. Soon Emmy had to use the restroom so mom told me to escort her. On the way I suggested pizza for supper and Emmy became excited. When we returned, the buggy was to crowded for Emmy to sit in, but she was content with walking.
We purchased multiple foods and a few treats, such as Ghiradelli chocolate chips. Lastly mom sent me and Emmy to to buy supper. Mom didn’t want any but me and Emmy had some. Emmy ate a quite large hot-dog,( ate it all too!) and I ate a piece of pizza that could have been two slices. I ate almost five bites when mom led us to the car. I also read a chapter in “A Girl of Beauty” which is my Bible/ devotional, the way to my sister, Jane Ellen’s soccer game. I’d had a long day!
In the produce section we spotted Mrs. Green and Mrs. Maulden, as they were patiently awaiting the arrival of Mr. Green. When Mr. Green arrived, we chatted for a little while longer. Soon Emmy had to use the restroom so mom told me to escort her. On the way I suggested pizza for supper and Emmy became excited. When we returned, the buggy was to crowded for Emmy to sit in, but she was content with walking.
We purchased multiple foods and a few treats, such as Ghiradelli chocolate chips. Lastly mom sent me and Emmy to to buy supper. Mom didn’t want any but me and Emmy had some. Emmy ate a quite large hot-dog,( ate it all too!) and I ate a piece of pizza that could have been two slices. I ate almost five bites when mom led us to the car. I also read a chapter in “A Girl of Beauty” which is my Bible/ devotional, the way to my sister, Jane Ellen’s soccer game. I’d had a long day!
No comments:
Post a Comment