And, boy do I hope so, because I have
way too many pictures to explain every one. :) So, without further ado, here's a taste of the (
bagillions of) pictures I have taken since I have arrived at Covenant. ;)
 |
| The living room before I left... |
 |
| Up, Up the Mountain!! |
 |
| The Farewells... Yes, tears were shed, on both sides. |
 |
| Anna's and my room!! We *love* it!! |
 |
| My family left sticky notes all over the room. I'm still finding them around. |
 |
| I *loved* my O-Team!! And Chattanooga Night was tons of fun too. :) |
 |
Anna and I really hit it off well. I am so blessed to have such a great roommate situation! :) |
 |
Honestly, I have a great hall. The first weekend I was here, we went as a hall to a lookout on the mountain to hang out and take pictures. It's amazing how quickly we bonded! |
 |
| Janey came to see me!!! This was at Jazz on the Overlook. |
 |
| We also ate at Tupelo Honeys. :) |
 |
| Aaaand.... She bought me flowers and a pumpkin. She's amazing. :) |
 |
Day of Prayer was *amazing* too. That day, I had, as one girl on the hall puts it, a "rush o' love" for everything Covenant has to offer, my hall, my roommate—just everything! |
 |
| For Kilter, a few girls and I dressed up as The Three Little Piggies and the Big Bad Wolf |
 |
| I got a picture with President Halvorson. Beat that, Janey. :P |
 |
Over fall break, I got to go HOME! We girls also went to the FSU homecoming game. |
 |
Then, per the new tradition, we went to the corn maze. A few friends joined us, too! |
 |
| I think this one speaks for itself.... :P |
 |
| I love her.... :D |
 |
| Mammy and Pop stopped by to visit!! |
 |
| Have I mentioned how beautiful fall is on the mountain?!?! |
 |
Grace and I have started taking Sunday hikes to walk, talk, and climb!!! (I have also been dubbed Mountain Goat by Grace because of my love of climbing rocks. :)) |
 |
| Simply breathtaking..... |
 |
| What a normal night looks like, but this was from the night before a big test. |
 |
A building event called for us to decorate the hall. We chose Beauty and the Beast, so I became Mrs. Potts. Little Chip and I guests with a smile! :) |
 |
| What happens when your roommate steals your phone..... :D |
 |
| Sunday morning roomie selfies! |
 |
| We came, we climbed, we selfied. |
 |
| Match-Matchy Hallmates in Junlge T-Shirts! |
1 comment:
Can't wait to have a college experience! It looks like so much fun!!!!!!!
Post a Comment