So, I decided that my blog needs some re-vamping, but I have a problem. I need a new title. I want it to be a journal, but can't think of a good name. Will you, my faithful blog readers, help me? I need ideas, words anything! Please just comment on this post and don't feel obligated! Thanks!
4 comments:
The fact that you LOVE music and to blog - what about Grace Notes.........Grace unlimited...........or you could just use "Hootenanny hollerings" (only kidding). I love you and miss you bunches! Can't wait to see you next month.
Love, Mamsey
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I love mammy's idea
Abi xoxo
I like the one you have but how about, ''The Annals of a Lady in Waiting''
Can't wait to see you!
I love your layout and design + title! Here's a suggestion :
"The Gateway of Grace"? If you want to change your name to Granuaile ( Gron-u-ail ) you can add that to your title.
"The United Friend"?
"Garden of Dreams"?
"The Papers of Granuaile"?
Those are some suggestions that I have. Can't wait to see you! Sincerly, Aurora West
Post a Comment