Please forgive my neglect of my blog. I thought I'd take a moment to update ya'll on what's been going on in my life since I left the good ol' south. I've been able to do almost all of my school with our host family's daughters, especially MaryLynn, who is my age. Unfortunately, we weren't able to do school this morning, because I've had a fever the past two days... Susanna and I have developed a code and have begun writing each other. I have enjoyed having friends nearby, but of course, I miss our dear Berrys. In fact, I have been going through a slight, nothing serious, of course, faze of homesickness. It feels like a staycation, or a home away from home!
Dad has been doing well with his school, as are we. Jane Ellen is, in fact, learning greek with Dad, and is enjoying it immensely. I have just returned from doing some math with MaryLynn, actually. It makes school so much more fun. I look forward to school, which I have never done before. Mamma and Daddy are away at care-group, and the girls are babysitting and playing, so I am home-alone. (scream on the top of my lungs...) It has been very enjoyable to listen to four girls play the piano, not including me because I am too busy practicing to listen to myself. I know, I know, I'm a little angel...
Anyways, I had better be getting ready for bed; an early night for sickoes...
Your affectionate author,
Grace Brown
1 comment:
So glad your back! I really missed reading your posts. I love and miss you all!
Post a Comment