Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So, I had to write a paper on anything I wanted, any type I wanted. I chose a Process Paper on how to plan a Christmas Eve Open House. Here is my paragraph.

Every year my family has a Christmas Eve Open House. It is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. The first thing we do is decide who to invite. Since we know do the same time every year, we don’t have to plan that, but first timers will have to. We usually we do that early in December, it’s best to get that done at least two weeks before the assigned date. Then we send the invitation out. Have fun designing your invitation; just remember your theme. About a week before, we will decide what puzzle to set out, the food, games and music we will have. Again, remember your theme. A day or two before the open house, we bake. It’s always best to bake before you clean, that way you don’t dirty your house. The day before Christmas Eve we clean the house. We then designate a place for the food and games. The next morning we set the food out, turn on the music and get ourselves ready. Our Annual Christmas Eve Open House is always fun!


Feedback?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed working with you on your paper. Keep trucking along with your writing, and you'll be a pro in no time.

Love you, Pooch!