Who has ever been bored at a grandparent's house? Definitely not me!! Whether in Tampa with Be-Be and Poppy, or in Tallahassee with Mammy and Pop, I ALWAYS have fun!!! In July, I went to spend a special week at Mammy's house. On Tuesday, we spent the whole day at home playing........

Cards and.....

Parcheesi!
What's parcheesi?? Parcheesi is only the most fantastic board game in the entire world!!!!
We also baked.......

Cake mix cookies!!! YUM!!!!!
On Monday we went to a food pantry for her church. I found the most beautiful dress ever!!

No has better grandparents than me!!!! I love you Be-Be , Poppy, Mammy, and Pop!!!!!!!
Your the best!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I'm SURE we had more fun than you....it's always fun to have you girls come for your one on one....I can't wait for the next time!!! Thanks for the special gift you sent - now I have to practice, practice, practice - when will I find time to do the other things I need to do - like hula hoop, shoot baskets, etc.
Love you more.............
XXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment