Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A Dream Come True: Part 13

Saturday morning was early..... (Friday night was also late.... I stayed up with a friend who was not going to London so she wasn't packing alone. I paid for it later...). But, despite our tired group, we made it the Chunnel on time, in fact, with plenty of time to spare. The Chunnel was fun, but, to be honest, not any different from any other train. I was foolish and read instead of sleeping, so I nodded off multiple times on the bus tour. A few people began to feel a bit motion sick from driving backwards, but no one got sick, thankfully. As I said before, I nodded off multiple times during the bus tour, so I didn't get the whole tour.....

Everyone waiting in the Chunnel Station. On the left you can see me (in the black and white stripped shirt) reading my kindle.... :-/ I was tired and probably feeling anti-social.

In line for Customs.
My first view of England!!!!!!
Driving around London.
I believe this is St. Pancras Station. 
Double Decker buses!! Unfortunately, I did not get to ride in one.. :'(
The Poor School is a drama school founded in 1986.
If I remember correctly, this is a garden in the ruins of a church bombed during WWII. 
Crosswalks have "Look Left" or "Look Right" painted on the road!!

I just had to...
Oh to be in England again!!
Next up... The British Museum!!

No comments: