Thursday, May 21, 2015

Summer Bucket List!

Every summer, I make a bucket list. I rarely get anything checked off. This year, I decided to make a general bucket list with different categories. Mainly, this should just help me not to get bored. I'll try to post some things I do. At most, I'll post at the end of summer and say what I did for the things I *did* accomplish! Feel free to use the list yourself!

Summer Activity Bucket List!
  • Go somewhere you’ve never been before!
  • Make something new.
  • Organize something.
  • Learn a new skill.
  • Be amazed! Go star gazing.
  • Learn a new language.
Summer Reading Bucket List!
  • Read a book you’ve never read before.
  • Re-read a favourite book.
  • Read a book you’ve always wanted to read, but never have.
  • Find your inner child! Read a new children’s book.
  • Read a classic.
  • Finish a book you’ve started but haven’t gotten around to read.
Summer Writing Bucket List!
  • Write a short story.
  • Write a poem.
  • Dig up an old story and re-vamp it!
  • Write 2500 words.
  • Keep a journal.
Summer Blessings Bucket List!
  • Make a meal for someone in need.
  • Have a free Lemonade stand on a warm day.
  • Pay for someone’s shopping.
  • Write a random “Thinking of You!” note.
  • “Secret Santa (In July…)” someone.
Summer Health Bucket List!

  • Run a 5K.
  • Do 25 push-ups.
  • Do 150 crunches.
  • Find new healthy (but yummy!) recipes.

No comments: