Friday, May 3, 2013

wow.

well, I had written a nice huge post, then copied so I could upload these pictures and then, I forgot, copied something else, and lost it. SO, I'll just try to sum up this time.

This summer we have lots going on! We're going to the Transfer conference at the end of May, friends from P.C. are coming to visit in June, and we're hosting a girl from Germany for 6-8 weeks!! We're also trying a garden again and so far it's doing great! We've got a nice herb garden and lots of veggies. I was able to find some pretty flowers that like shade, and am neatening Hank's grave up. 

It's exam week, so hopefully I can finish up my six exams left today!! Emmy and Janey finished theirs on Wednesday, and Katie finished hers yesterday. On Monday a group of us are going to Turkey Creek for a fun celebration. I started volunteering at the library and I'm loving it!! I never knew shelving books could be so much fun!!

Now, enjoy some fun pictures!


For Katie's, Mariah's and Chris' birthdays we got together as families for a fun game night!
The older girls had fun posing for an "awkwardly posed" pictures.....
... then posed for a pretty group one! 
Janey came home for Easter and we dyed eggs...
Enjoyed passover....

and celebrated our Risen Saviour!! 
It warmed up a bit during Spring Break, so we got to go to the beach!
It was sooo beautiful! Emmy played, some of us read (including me....) and then we slept/rested! 
Emmy has become a little bird watcher. She can tell you the name of every bird that visits her birdhouses!
A pretty Blue Jay 
For Biology co-op we had to dissect worms. You can tell how much I enjoyed it by the picture...... 
EMMY IS READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been *amazing*!!!!!!! She picked up "Martin the Warrior" (a Redwall) all by herself, and loved it. Then she zoomed through "Mattimeo" (another Redwall....) and is now reading yet another Redwall..... I'm super happy!! 

No comments: