Last week it was forecasted to snow, and snow it did! Here are some pictures!
The Compost Pile was almost completely white!
Every House had snow on it's roof!
We had to use the scraper before we left for Church on Sunday. It was exciting!
Our Porch...
Emmy and I ready to play in the snow.
SNOW BALLS!!!
It started snowing for real in the middle of the day.
So Pretty...
Look at how BIG those flakes are???
Emmy and I were able to make balls with the snow from the table, there was so much!
3 comments:
Wow, Gracie! Thanks for the pictures. It looks like a ton of fun!!!
Bee
How fun! I wish I was able to join you. I miss your sweet face so much. Maybe since Crosby came so early we will be able to come up in early spring. I need me some Brown love.
i wish it had snowed more for you!! a few years ago, we had 3-4 feet! we jumped off the roof into the snow with sam, it was a blast!
Post a Comment