Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's that time of year...

Time to be thankful! What are you thankful for? Why? We have 23 days. I would REALLY love to have at least 11 comments. Can you help???? You can do multiple comment.
I am extremely thankful for my family. I am also thankful for God's Word, Hank, Grandparents, friends, my home, church, and a whole bunch of other things!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm grateful for:
~ God
~ my awesome parents
~ little sisters
~ China
~ Caramel Apple Spices
~ fuzzy socks
~ music
~ books
~ daydreams
~ fairytales

I'll be back! :)

Loves you,
JE

Mammy said...

I am thankful for the 2 best birth kids, the 2 kids married into our famiy and the 6 best grandkids in the world, for my husband of 40 years and for being loved and protected by my Heavenly Father! And an occasional piece of chocolate!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOO