Saturday, September 25, 2010
Soccer Girls!
Emmy Xiang and I (See Mom, I DO pay attention when you tell me something!) are doing soccer this fall. Last Saturday Emmy, unfortunately, lost 3-0. I lost also, 3-1. This week, though was a bit better. Emmy was tied 1-1 for a little, but after a while the other team won a few more points.My team tied 2-2. We don't have pictures yet, but once we download the pictures from today I'll post them. Emmy is getting the idea of soccer this week. Last week she didn't quite understand what she was supposed to do. This week, she got her foot on the ball and saved her goal a few times. I was put on offense and wasn't too good. I like defense better. Hopefully I'm getting the hang of it. Jane Ellen said I did really good! Mom and Dad said so also. Speaking of Daddy, he is now a cyclist! He biked all the way to Twin Oaks where Emmy and I play soccer. His bike is really pretty! I can post pictures of it too. It is red and white. Well, I had better go and get a shower. I just washed our NASTY car! Pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment