Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just about everything!

I have plenty of free time, I just don't spend time on my blog!
In April, Emmy Xiang turned six. The big six, to her. In the morning, we went to wake her up, saying, "Good morning! Happy Birthday! Your six!" Her response? "No I not, You not make me any cake!" She doesn't even like cake! That was at 8:00am. Sunday morning. We leave at 9:00. Mom whipped up a cake, and Dad called the Jammers and Wilsons. After church we went to the children's park in Niceville. We played while the grown-ups made lunch and talked. Then we ate and opened presents. In the end it was a pretty nice birthday party! At first she wanted china eap and friends but she had to choose one!
On May Day, was my b-day! The Thursday before, my friends from Pace came and we had tea. On my Birthday, Mom took me shopping. At about noon another friend came and slept over. On Sunday, I got to go over to yet another friends house and played with her! I had lots of fun for my Birthday!!
Well, I don't know if I mentioned it, but, we may be moving to Maryland. Daddy applied for Paster's College and it is all the way in MD. We should have heard on June 1, but we still have not heard! I will give updates as soon as we hear!! Cheerio!

1 comment:

Mammy said...

Glad to see you back....I've missed you. XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOO