Love it......now let's see some pix. BTW, I, too, got a new camera. Guess now between you, Katie and me, we will have some "camera wars".......I know you are going to enjoy it.....
It is....(the old one was just slow like poor old Mammy), but THIS one is fast and I'm loving it. I can't wait to take pix of ya'll this coming weekend. Prepare to SMIIIIILLLLLEEEEE!
4 comments:
Love it......now let's see some pix. BTW, I, too, got a new camera. Guess now between you, Katie and me, we will have some "camera wars".......I know you are going to enjoy it.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU GOT A NEW CAMERA, MAMMY?????? SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it any faster? :)
Your favorite grandchild,
Katie :)
It is....(the old one was just slow like poor old Mammy), but THIS one is fast and I'm loving it. I can't wait to take pix of ya'll this coming weekend. Prepare to SMIIIIILLLLLEEEEE!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Like your comment katie.!
Love
Abi
Post a Comment