Nope, that's not me!!! That is my adorable 4 (almost 5) year old little sister. We are going to go to her China for her birthday!! HEHEHE! or so she thinks. So, you may be wondering what on earth is HER China? Well we adopted her from from China, so, now she thinks it’s HER China! Silly. Well we are going to her China in one way or another. We are going to Epcot! Jane Ellen said she'll stay in Great Britain the whole time! I think I'll stay with Abi Day. Yes that's who we are going with. The pastors family invited us to go with them. So I'll conclude here and post more later!
Post script. Today Jane Ellen has a soccer game so PLEASE wish her luck!!
Post script #2. I have a cheerleading game today and halve the team is gone. So that leaves two left!! So please pray everything works out!!
1 comment:
I'm sure that you'll have lots of fun at Epcot!
Bee
Post a Comment